Reports to: CMD/ Director
Direct Reports: Manager Liaison, Officers- Liaison
- He will head the Thane Liaison department and assign duties to all the staff of the department. His scope of work includes obtaining clearance from govt. authorities before purchasing the land or starting the project.
- Land Survey Report To verify the actual area on sites w.r.t. area on the document.
- Responsible for obtaining all necessary permissions & approvals to be taken from Govt. authorities, statutory authorities before the start of the project like ,IOD,CC,OC, etc
- To obtain environment clearance, MOU / POA / Land Development Agreements.
- Obtain necessary legal clearances Fire dept/DG(PWD)/electrical dept.
- Land demarcation /perimeter wall/security/putting up board, etc
- TLR remarks like under ground water line /sewage line, High tension lines, gas lines.
- Responsible for electric drinking water connection, SWD connections, etc
Desired Skills & Experience
- He should be a person with a flair for meeting govt. authorities
- He should have good communication skills
- He should possess good interpersonal skills