AVP/ Sr. Manager - Technology Project Manager
Key Roles & Responsibilities
1. Individual contributor role.
2. Experience on AML, KYC, FATCA, CDD
2. Profile should be a mix of Technology & Operations.
3. Candidates from Retail Banking domain or worked on Banking projects.
* Technology project manager of multiple streams of the WorkBench program. Key streams include WorkBench, Workbench BAU Enhancements, 2.0 Upgrade and Deal Centre.
* Define detailed project plans, baseline plans including all cross stream dependencies.
* Track and report progress, status updates and risks/issues and mitigation against the project plans
* Chair for all PWC (Project Working Committee) meetings and responsible for tracking actions and issues on a weekly basis.
* Ensure project governance and right level of due diligence in terms of requirements and technology solutions
* Ensure strict compliance with QMF lite framework followed within the bank
* Ensure Clarity is used as the project management & reporting tool & project is kept updated at all times (Milestones, risks/issues & Financials).
* Ensuring all stage gates i.e. sign-offs at each milestone are adhered to strictly in order to ensure high quality of delivery
* Manage stakeholders both on business and technology side
* Manage deliverables across different application teams.
* Manage change control and ensure all new requirements are carefully reviewed and raised to stakeholders immediately if there are impacts to project cost and schedule.
Qualification & Skills
* Experience of managing & successfully delivering projects with cross stream dependencies and associated co-ordination
* Strong people skills for effective stakeholder management, conflict management, negotiation
* Experience with core project tracking tools like JIRA and MS Project; other project tools like QC ALM
* Strong technology background; prior experience on CRM projects
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills