We have an job opening with leading IPC for AVP - Retail leasing
Position: AVP-Retail Agency
Experience: 10-14 Years hands-on experience in Retail Leasing in Malls & High Street
Qualifications/ Education -- Bachelor Degree + MBA (Marketing/Sales and Business development)
1. Business Strategy & Execution
* Responsibility for development of operational strategy for Retail for the Region in collaboration with theAssociate Director - Retail Agency.
* Responsible for identifying and executing deals at prime retail properties in the region.
* Responsible for identifying key relationships / Brands to maximise opportunity.
* Responsible to achieve targets through new business generation and expanding the business through referrals.
* Build strategic partnerships with developers, retailers, channel partners, local and global Investor communities etc. and have a pulse of micro markets in NCR, India.
2. Operations & Processes
* Ensure implementation of SOP and compliance with processes in consultation with the Associate Director - Retail Agency.
* Responsible for customer satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms focused on achieving business excellence.
* Responsible for client relationship management across Developers, Land Lords, Retailers and Investor community.
3. Human Resources
* To lead and motivate a team of Transaction Mangersby meeting and exceeding targets, monitor and enhance productivity levels.
* Ensure Recruitments are completed as per the 3 Year Manpower Plan with active support of Team Human Resources within timelines.
* To support the Performance Management process by ensuring Goal setting exercise are completed within timelines and to conduct an annual and mid-term performance management review with respective Vertical/Function Heads.
* Reviewing risks and demonstrate a quality focus to mitigate attrition.
* To ensure conducting of all Employee Relations procedures that may include disciplinary, grievance, performance management and redundancies, conducting Exit interviews, coordinating the employee's exit from the firm and tracking status of full & final settlement with the active support of Team HR
* Marketing the brand and involve senior stakeholders in the process as per brand guidelines.
* Liaise with Corporate Marketing for any support on for any Client presentations, collaterals, Campaigns etc.
* Social Media - Liaise with Corporate Marketing for update on KF Pages.
5. Management Information/Reporting
* Monthly, Annual and any need based MIS that may be required for any Review.
Professional experience and Competency Profile
Particular Aptitudes/Skills --Strong Networking Skills, Strong Persuasion Skills, Effective Negotiation Skills, Impactful Presentation Skills, Exceptional Communication Skills, Active Listening Skills, Client Relationship Management, Team Management, Conflict Management within Teams and other stakeholders.
IT Proficiency -- MS Office, HRIS