Risk manager is expected to safeguard an organization, its customers, reputation, assets and the interests of stakeholders by identifying and managing all threats to the achievement of its business objectives.
Travel Requirement: 30-90 days a year (Domestic & International)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, design & implement an overall operational risk management process for the organization
- Responsibility for assessing and reporting on the business wide governance framework.
- Support the ongoing business-wide risk and controls assessment of processes, to ensure policies, processes and standards are in place to identify, assess, measure, manage and report operational risks, including identification of systemic operational risk.
- Oversee the assessment of all key business projects and key business process changes to confirm the impact on the Operational Risk profile, risk management framework and adequacy of the broader cross functional due diligence processes
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) defined for operational risks
- Engage with process owners / business leaders on risk mitigation strategy formulation and implementation
- Organize appropriate risk reporting, internally and externally
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization
- Ensure that risk management staff is properly supervised, performs risk assessment with planned approach and within agreed time frames.