Role: Operation Support , General Shift
Exp : Minimum 15 yrs of Operational exp of large size coal based Power plants/units.
1. Implementation of action plan on improvement of key operational parameters like Heat rate/APC/Sp.Oil/DM Make up etc.
2. Day to day review of operation in terms of meeting generation schedule and other operational parameters/targets.
3. Trip Analysis/Event Analysis -- Analysis and dissemination amongst operation staff.
4. Contractor's performance monitoring & evaluation and certification.
5. Plant house keeping monitoring and control
6. Implementation of best practices on safety/ PTW system
7. Compliance on PM work order release, ensuring PM jobs are carried out as per check list and satisfaction of Operation requirement- Audit
8. Maintaining Fuel Oil stock by timely ordering and booking consumption in SAP. Participating in Stock verification.
9. Coal Stock consumption monitoring and accounting.
10. Troubleshooting of chronic operational problems.
11. Support shift operation during emergencies.
12. Preparation and review of Operation related SOPs and Record Formats.
13. Operation Manpower administration.
14. Implementation of IMS -- Functional representative of operation
15. Coordination on Energy management activities
16. Maintaining all operational records/ operational documents such as manuals,drawings, work instructions, guidelines, log books, check list, test reports, operational improvement projects.
17. Operational defect monitoring and coordinating with maintenance staff for resolution.
18. Participating & leading operation in PG test/ Specific Tests and audit.
19. Knowledge management & skill development of operation staff.
20. Compliance on statutory requirements.