1. The AVP -EOS is responsible for managing the IT Infrastructure support, Helpdesk, and the Network Operations Center (NOC).
2. Manage the operations of the enterprise infrastructure e.g. Data Centre/Network/Security systems/Messaging, service desks, servers.etc
3. Defines and oversees the Desktop activities across all sites including our US and Central American entities
4. Drive ITIL functions: Incident, Problem, Capacity and Configuration management for Enterprise
5. Ensure business alignment as well as high quality delivery for all support functions in India for the Enterprise
6. Develop robust disaster recovery plan for the data / redundancies in servers/network etc.
7. Identify, measure, and analyze key performance metrics for technical support