AVP HR -- for XYZ India operations at Mumbai -- our office is at Malad (West)
1. Target companies: BPOs, services companies viz. Telco operators, banks, logistics, healthcare, hospitality, etc.
2. Stable candidates who are not job hoppers and worked for good / great brands.
3. MBA HR is preferred or MSW also will work.
4. Should have very little or no recruiting expertise.
5. Minimum work experience : 14 to 16 years Qualification: Post Graduate in Human Resource.
6. Generalist, HR business partner role through the earlier years and currently tenured more than 4-5 years as Senior Manager or in the last 1 year as an AVP / Associate Director / Director.
7. FEMALE CANDIDATES PREFERRED but not a mandate
1. HR leader for the site that is rapidly expanding. Will own the process end to end and deliver seamless HR support to all existing and new business operations. Will drive complete HR delivery in the location on a day to day basis.
2. Well versed with statutory compliance
3. Orientation on Learning and Development
4. Strategies on Top talent retention, attrition management and success planning
5. Will lead and direct the existing HR team.
6. Combined role of strategic HR expertise and Operations
7. Familiarity with HR Metrics in Services / ITES industry environment will be essential.
8. HR domain knowledge, People Management, Time Management, Quality orientation and stakeholder management is essential
9. Excellent Communication and Critical thinking ability.
10. Experience of having worked on six sigma environment and on green belt HR projects would be desirable.