The incumbent is expected to manage HR Business Partner responsibilities such as Talent Acquisition, Employee Engagement, Talent Management, and Performance Management System, etc for a Hi-Tech Software Product Company of global repute.
The incumbent will be responsible for :
Talent Acquisition :
- Recruitment & Selection strategy, manpower planning for the organization.
- Source skilled and talented manpower for different geographies- INDIA, US, APAC & EMEA.
- Campus recruitments.
- Manage, mentor, empower and guide the talent acquisition team.
- Ensure recruitment policies and procedures are continuously improved and meet the business requirements.
- Benchmark the best recruitment practices of industry and be among the leaders.
- Review, modify/ introduce new models and procedures of Talent acquisition.
- Vendor selection, negotiation and closely asses their performance.
- HR Metrics.
Employee Engagement :
- Strategize employee engagement drivers for the business groups, keeping in mind the business needs, organization priorities and overall HR Strategies.
- Build a healthy organizational culture.
- Serve as a link between management and employees.
Rewards & Recognition :
- Strategize, Design and implement Total Rewards & Recognition Program.
- Periodically evaluate programs and ensure continuous enhancement of the program.
Talent Management :
- Develop a high performance culture in the organization.
- Form & implement robust performance management frameworks.
- Execute leadership development programs that ensure building of leadership pipeline.
Performance Management System :
- Design Performance Management programs based on KRA, KPIs.
- Design and deployment of competency based People management.
- Design activities which stimulate self learning.