We have job opening with leading developer for the role of AVP/GM Retail leasing.
Position Profile / Job Description AVP -- Leasing
Key Responsibilities :
* Formulate the leasing strategy and develop the leasing plans for the mall/centre based on market intelligence/retailer enquires and finalized business plan and submit the same for review and approval.
* Prepare and finalize the zoning plan on the desired position of the mall and business plan and also finalize the list of brands to be targeted.
* Provide annual forecast or projected revenues for the mall as annual budgeting exercise for various projects.
* Formulate a comprehensive list/database of potential clients (anchors, mini-anchors, vanilla/in-line and local brands) for the mall and then accordingly allocate responsibility for specific product categories/brands effectively among the team members.
* Drive negotiations with approved brands/retailers in order to arrive at desired rates and structures with mutually beneficial deals.
* Monitor the completion and signing of Letter of Intent (LOI) by the retailer / brand post review of all clauses, discussion and ensure the original signed copy of the LOI is in custody of legal team.
* Post signing of the deal, ensure that the process of Leave & License agreement is started and completed on time for all the retailers.
* Ensure timely submission of store's plans/designs by the retailers for review by the RET team and ensure swift resolution of retailers issues during the fit -- out process.
* Ensure adherence of all clients to the payment schedule and resolve any issues related to the non payments/ delays in payments.
* Drive preparation of weekly leasing report to be provided to the HOD and MD for review.
* Ensure timely goal setting, monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback to the team members.
Age : Around 32-38 yrs.
Qualification & Experience :
A Graduate, preferably an MBA in Marketing from premier institute with around 15 years of experience in similar industry with atleast 4-5 years experience in high end luxury Leasing having carried out end-to-end Leasing.
Functional / Technical Competencies
* Understanding of the Indian retail business sector
* Understanding of the retail space sales cycle from opportunity identification to closure
* Understanding of the commercial contract negotiation process
* Knowledge of leasing administration process
* Knowledge of required legal documents/ formalities
* Knowledge of brand/product category mix
* Knowledge and connect with all major National / International brands.
* Negotiation skills
* Customer Delight
* Team Leadership
* Influence & Impact
* Problem Solving
* Collaboration for Success