Role & Responsibilities :
Candidate Profile :
- Assist in the implementation of an overall Consumer Services Operations - Disclosure, Phone, Email, Repeat Interactions and Disputes process
- Oversees the creation and facilitation of any Consumer Services - policy and procedure, process documentation, scripts and training materials.
- Assist in managing relationship with outsourcing vendor. This includes reporting and operations, monitoring of new processes and procedures, providing updates, resolving issues and making operational decisions
- Assist in forecasting the volumes of incoming Email and voice processes.
- Develop process for the production of management reports, area statistics, performance measures, etc.; implements process and tracks results.
- Ensure adherence of TAT for all processes
- Monitoring BPO performance - TAT, Productivity, Capacity Planning
- Measuring and monitoring team performance
- Improving overall process efficiency, reducing cost of operations and ensuring that business objectives are met
- Minimum 8 Years of relevant experience
- Graduate + MBA
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
- Skilled in process mapping
- Strong logical, problem solving and decision-making abilities
- Must be well versed in understanding regulatory effect on business operations and maintain upto date knowledge of the CIC Act 2005
- Self-driven and having ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Experience Required : 6-12 yrs