- Create and Execute Automation Test Scripts
- Document and track defects
- Designing test scripts based on defined test basis
- Designing test data
- Stage test data
- Learn to develop test strategies for assigned projects.
- Learn to define test plans (testing modification, analyzing, and verifying results) with senior level analysts.
- Read and understand Business Requirements, Use Cases, Scope Documents, and Technical specifications
Update applicable administrative tracking tools and process.
- Provide daily status updates.
- Perform ad Hoc Projects as assigned.
- Identify process improvements.
- List Region/client specific qualifications.
Experience with utilizing HP QuickTest Professional
- 5+ years automated experience with extensive coding experience (VBScript, Java, TSL, C/C++, etc.)
- Develop automation test frameworks