Designation: Manager / Asst Manager (Internal Audit-Telecom)
Qualification: CA / MBA
Experience : Min. 4+ years in Internal audit -Telecom
1. Effective questioning skills in interviews to extract all pertinent information, some of which may not be readily apparent.
2. Able to use numeracy/ analytical/ data analytics skills to undertake a range of calculations, preparation of data and more demanding management information. Effectively analyses and uses information to formulate recommendations.
3. Project management skills to support and/or undertake projects recognizing and planning for particular areas of uncertainty.
4. Strong communication skills, highly articulate and ability to develop relationships and convey.
5. The need for change in an inspiring way. Communicating through clear and concise reports and other written material (both draft and final form) usually of a detailed and sometimes technical nature, which are understandable to those with or without knowledge of the subject matter
6. Develop knowledge of specific business, industry, technical and environmental risks to focus work on highest risks.
7. Challenge whether the issues identified genuinely represent a risk to the business delivering its strategy.
8. Supports the Managing Director / Director by identifying engagements for the audit plan and building justification for these based on risk to the business
9. Managing work projects on time with appropriate use of resource.
10. Demonstrating knowledge of client decision making and support processes and key client business drivers.
11. Identifying impacts and trends of client cost structure
12. Managing and developing staff on projects when appropriate
13. Provide exceptional advisory services.
14. Working with business heads in leading organizations, and help assess and transform the processes and systems to improve performance and effectiveness.
15. Provide insights, develop workable solutions and then deliver on these improvements
16. Originating, leading, shaping and delivering multiple client engagement teams
17. Strong understanding of Practice management including Work in progress monitoring, Proposal development and monitoring of performance against the business plan.
18. Coaching and training junior team members and developing future leaders.
19. Presentation to the Audit committees and Board meetings.
20. Additionally, you will also be responsible for seeking new business opportunities.