4+ years of hands-on experience in the multiple areas of IT audits, SOX / ICFR / IFC / SAS 70 / SSAE / SOC, IT Financial Audit and Business Automated Controls, IT Risk consulting or any other regulatory / compliance audits
Experience in delivering result oriented solutions to Senior Management and Boards of Directors.
Risk assessment and other risk management consulting experience.
Experience with regulatory and compliance audits.
Experience with creating Information Security Framework and its related policies and procedures
Strong knowledge of ERPs like SAP / OFIN / JDE / etc and their native application controls.
Knowledge of IT Security aspects towards key areas like Cloud Computing, Cyber Risks, Network Security, database management systems, SDLC, IT general controls (ITGC), COBIT, COSO 2013.
Excellent written and oral communication skills e.g. presentation to top management and report writing
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
Experience in managing professional service engagement teams
The individual is expected to perform one or more of following service offerings:
1. IT Controls review and testing
2. IT platform reviews (operating systems, databases, network components)
3. ERP & Application Controls Review and Testing
4. SAS 70 Readiness & Attest Engagements
5. SoX Readiness & Audit Engagements
6. IT Platform [Operating Systems & Databases] Reviews.
7. Business Process Contorls Reviews
8. Segregation of Duites Reviews
Chartered Accountant and/or MBA with Finance/IT
Certifications of CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO27001 preferred