Role and Responsibilities:
1. Client service delivery/execution
- Execute the work on a multiple client base.
- Assume near independent responsibility for smaller clients
- Develop rapport with middle layers of client management
2. Risk Management
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities.
- Understand the concept of risk management and be able to bring to focus risk issues on client assignments and take issues to the notice of the manager/supervisor
3. Knowledge Management
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge
4. Networking & Identification of opportunities:
- Start identifying new opportunities for existing clients and communicates to manager
- Network internally within the peer group and other levels in the firm in order to gain understanding of issues that may impact issues with his clients.