CMAAS overview :
Capital Market and Accounting Advisory services is a dedicated global team of professionals that provides high-value advisory services under IFRS, US GAAP and Indian GAAP along with capital markets services.
1. Provide GAAP conversion services to the clients
2. Provide accounting advisory support (IFRS/US GAAP/Indian GAAP) to clients
3. Write memos/issue papers on accounting issues
4. Assist client in IPO preparedness and manage production of financial information for IPO process
5. Assist due diligence teams in IFRS/US GAAP impact assessment on cross border transactions
6. Contribute to thought leadership publications on IFRS, US GAAP and Indian GAAP
Candidates currently working in IFRS division in Big Four Consulting Firms or Reputed Mid-Sized Consulting Firms could apply.
Candidates currently working with Industry having the desired exposure could also apply.