I. Execution of Mandates
1. Understand and acquire in-depth knowledge of clients' businesses and system of accounting;
2. Plan the audit, prepare the audit program & lead the allocated team (junior CAs and / or Articles) for execution of the same;
3. Analysis & review of financial statements and evaluation of internal control system for carrying out Internal Audits / Process Reviews;
4. Create / suggest modifications for the improvement of such Standard Operating Procedures / Internal Control Procedures;
5. Draft and present reports to Managers / Board of Directors.
6. Interact with Senior Managers / Partners of the Firm as well as Key Personnel at Client Place for completion of the above;
II. Team Supervision
1. Supervise the Internal Audit team for timely completion of all mandates.
2. Contribute in people and knowledge development initiatives by developing training material and conducting training.
III. Business Development
1. Build and maintain client relation by understanding and being responsive to client needs and ensuring high quality of deliverables
2. Identify opportunities for expanding mandates with existing clients and / or new business opportunities; develop & present proposals for the same
Team Size: 20 -25
2 Assistant Managers
15 - Trainees
Ideal Candidate Profile
We seek an experienced Chartered Accountant with well-honed skills in Internal Audits / Process Reviews / Risk Advisory Services for mid to large clients across sectors to lead the Internal Audit Vertical with a high degree of independence. The selected candidate shall be a member of the senior management team that builds & maintains a professional relationship with client personnel & plays a key role in developing new business for the Internal Audit Vertical.