Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience in Forensic Audit / Internal Audit / Recovery
- Good communication and inter- personal skills.
- Should be a good team player
- Expert in Due Diligence and In-depth Financial Audit of any company including finance and commercial matters.
- Analyzing and reconstructing fraudulent transactions, complex transactions, financial statements, etc.
- Asset tracing investigations and recovery.
- Analyzing strengths/weaknesses of opposing cases, formulating alternative damage scenarios and advising on strategic implications
- Monitoring of the cases assigned.
- Evaluation of the legal documentation during acquisition or further creation /amendment of documents.
- Coordinating / Follow up with the counter-party for information / payment / negotiation of documents and settlement.
- Liaising with clients, in-house counsel, external legal teams, valuers, and other experts / regulators.
- Compiling organized working papers
- Networking - Generate additional information for existing exposure from market intelligence
- Cultivating and maintaining positive, productive, and professional relationships with colleagues and clients