Qualification: CA/MBA (batch 2002-2007)
Exp: Minimum 5+years post qualification
Salary: As per the industry standard.
- Manage accounts on a day-to-day basis & explore new business opportunities for the firm
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives
- Actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects & internal initiatives.
- Drive timely billing of invoices & actively follow-up on collections.
NOTE: Candidate fro Big4/BDO/Grant Thortan need to apply.