Job Description Send me Jobs like this
will be expected to travel 4-6 months a year including to Middle East:
KRA Direct supervision of Consultants in executing IT audit project work plans. This covers:
1. direct, client-facing engagement responsibilities.
2. role model and trainer, assist team members in developing technical and professional competency.
3. identify areas of IT risk and opportunities to improve IT business processes.
1. Experience in reviewing, documenting, evaluating and testing controls in a wide range of environments;
2. Ability to develop and maintain effective client relationships and understand the clients business and project requirements.
3. Understanding of business processes and technical skills to successfully develop effective solutions and complete project assignments.
4. Prior project management and supervisory skills.
5. Understanding of the importance of business ethics.
6. Sound project management and job administration skills.
7. Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to interact in a team environment.
8. Excellent written communication skills & strong analytical skills.
9. Must be able to maintain professional demeanor in times of high stress.
Work Experience & Education
1. Graduates with 5-7 years relevant experience preferably in professional services and/or industry (Telecom, Internet Service Provider, Media & Entertainment, Infrastructure Companies, Managed Service Companies, KPO, BPO, Call Centre, IT Companies, etc)
2. Professional Certification such as CISA or CISSP strongly preferred
3. Big 4 experience would be an added advantage.