Our prestigious client which is a well known Financial Services Company has opening of AVP-Compliance for their organization. Following are the details:
Role & Responsibilities:
* To liaise with regulatory bodies and relevant third parties in ensuring that company applies the highest level of compliance on all levels.
* Ensure business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures.
* Overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the compliance program
* Reporting on a regular basis to the governing body and leadership and compliance committee on the progress of implementation, and assisting these components in establishing methods to improve efficiency and quality of services, and to reduce the vulnerability to fraud, abuse, and waste
* Periodically revising the program in light of changes in the needs of the organization, and in the law and policies and procedures of government and private payer health plans
* Developing, coordinating, and participating in a multifaceted educational and training program that focuses on the elements of the compliance program, and seeks to ensure that all appropriate employees and management are knowledgeable of, and comply with, pertinent federal and state standards
* Coordinating internal compliance review and monitoring activities, including periodic reviews of departments
* Responding to government investigations and queries as the single point of contact
* Independently investigating and acting on matters related to compliance
* Developing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties without fear of retaliation
* Continual compliance risk assessment of company practices together with the development of internal policies and procedures, compliance training and protocols
Additionally , the incumbent has responsibility for:
* Preparation of compliance policies and implementation thereof.
* Implementing written policies, procedures, and standards of conduct
* Developing effective lines of communication
* Enforcing standards through well publicized disciplinary guidelines and developing policies
* Conducting periodic risk assessments and response plans on vendors/third parties
* Conducting internal monitoring and auditing
* Responding promptly to detected offenses, developing corrective action, and reporting findings to the government via established channels
* Any other work assigned by the management
Skills / Competencies Required:
* Relevant experience in Compliance of financial sector/technology environment is essential
* Experience in conducting Info sec audits as per ISO27001 standard is desirable.
* Planning and Organizing skills is essential
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience of developing and managing Compliance Monitoring Programmes.
* Articulate, effective communication skills with the ability to communicate internally and externally (lawyers, regulators, auditors) at all levels;
* Proven commercial acumen