Leading an Accounts Payable team and independently managing Customer engagement.
Should have end to end understanding of T&E Process and have hands on knowledge in T&E process.
Make regular presentation to senior leadership; possesses strong presentation skills.
1. Good understanding of End to End T&E process
2. Hands on experience in ERP, in AP module (Concur or any other T&E tool)
3. Excellent Written and Verbal Communication skills
4. Good analytical and problem solving skills
5. Ability to work in a team environment with a customer service focus
6. Proficient in MS Office applications
7. Ability to prioritize and follow up to close open issues
8. Quality GB Trained, Tested / Certified
1. 6+ years of experience in high volume AP and adjacent activities
2. Accounts Payable helpdesk/T&E call (inbound/outbound) experience
3. Should have led AP team of at least 20-30 members
4. Customer centricity
5. Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, office, word)
6. Negotiation and analytical skills
7. Current designation should be Team Leader or Assistant Manager