The position has been created to enable clear focus on the credit function servicing MF-HF, SME, General HF & LAP products
1.Lead and manage a team of Area Credit Managers, Branch Credit Managers, Regional Credit hub team, credit officers,and credit intelligence team
2. Train the underwriting team to ensure high quality credit appraisal of loan proposals within the agreed TAT. Similarly he is also responsible for delivering high quality sampling feed-back through the credit intelligence team within the agreed TAT
3. He is responsible to oversee the functional training of MFI business team & credit team across retail, General HF & LAP products for certification & re-certification
4. Responsible for peer-review process in underwriting & field visit review process in sampling to ensure that the credit mechanism is robust and scalable
5. Responsible for publishing Branch credit quality scores and red-alert reports to the senior management team based on the inputs from underwriting & credit intelligence team.
6. Follow-up of part-disbursement cases in MFHF & HF, with aging more than 180 days from the date of first disbursement to convert them to EMI mode
7. Responsible to monitor construction completion for fully disbursed cases in MFHF & HF to comply with regulatory norms.
8. Analysis of regular bouncing customers to identify the lead indicators of portfolio stress and provide suitable inputs to the senior management team to fine tune the credit policy
9. Follow-up on bounce collection through MFI branch team to ensure zero delinquency.
10. Responsible to revert on internal audit observations pertain to the region.
CANDIDATE PROFILE QUALIFICATIONS :
- CA/MBA Total Experience 10-15 years of which 5 years relevant Age 35-42 years Industry
- NBFC/Retail Finance (Assets)
-Primarily Credit function. Past experience on the sales side of retail finance will be a plus Functional skills
- Credit risk assessment of MF- segment proposals