Key Objective :
To manage portfolio quality of Rural Finance business which would include (Tractor loans, Rural Auto and Agri & Agri allied businesses), maintain Process & Policy controls through effective data analysis .
Job Description :
- To act as the primary point of contact with respective business units regarding risk policies & processes. Includes facilitating with the various business verticals, regular feedback's which could lead to process/policy improvements.
- Design/develop/review policies, processes, products, delegation of authority, for the above businesses from risk management perspective, in line with best industry practices
- Regular Data analysis to assess the portfolio performance v/s stipulated triggers as per the respective Credit policy and to provide regular feedback to the business on the same.
- Ensure proper co-ordination between Operations, Sales, Credit & Collections for efficient Delinquency management & maintain good portfolio quality at all times.
- Prepare presentation for various Risk reviews, Retail Risk review, Operations Committee, Risk Management Committee etc.
- Underwriting of high value & high risk cases within each Rural Finance business flowing to Risk for appropriate decision.
- To develop risk scoring and pricing models for these businesses for the purpose of decision making and pricing. Should have good understanding of statistics and practical knowledge of development and implementation of risk scoring and pricing models.
- Proactively manage the risk in the portfolio by giving leading indicators to the business and monitor action taken by the business to mitigate the risk.
Specialized Job Competencies :
- Good understanding of Rural Businesses (Tractor loans, Rural Auto and Agri & Agri allied businesses) processes across different markets of the country
- Ability to understand process weaknesses from risk and control perspective and make suitable recommendations.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze & present data in a meaningful way, good presentation, excellent communication & interpersonal skills required.
- Should have underwriting experience & exposure to Rural Finance businesses. Varied exposure to as many Rural Finance businesses as possible would be preferred.
Educational Qualification :
- Preferably CA or MBA( Finance)
Desired Experience :
- At least 12-13 years overall experience in Rural Finance Credit with preferably 3-4 years of experience in Risk department in an organization with strong risk management culture.