Criticality of the role to the business
- Would involve enhancing the efficiency for internal and external customers.
- Very critical
- Corporate Finance background, required
Background of the Role
For a business to sustain its growth and lead it is imperative to integrate Customer relationship Management, competition watch, channel management and external collaboration The Marketing & Business Intelligence unit is expected to collate CRM, Competition watch, Industry analysis and collaboration efforts to predict and suggest right opportunities for various verticals of Commercial finance across the locations.
Marketing & Business Intelligence
1. Managing CRM, CST, Customer linked initiatives and loyalty programs.
2. Industry watch with particular reference to opportunities returns and risk and environmental analysis
3. Tracking of location wise SBU wise key competitors and relative performance Competition watch, benchmarking and win loss analysis
4. Study of competitors offerings and service levels and key business factors
5. Channel management, Channel Training & Performance tracking
6. Collaboration & partnership engagements
7. Market intelligence & analysis
8. New product development & Performance watch of the same
9. Performance management of Sales team
10. Brand Promotion & Improvement in Brand track
11. Customer Communication
12. Sectoral / Segmental analysis for finding new opportunities
13. Product developments for specific sector
14. Service sector segmentation and opportunities
15. Market intelligence and data analytics
- Pricing policy and its implementation
- Tracking performance of channels for sourcing
- Performance management of sales team
- Brand propagation
- Customer initiatives - activities
- Customer satisfaction responsibility including measurement / actionables / activities feed backs / QRC
- Sourcing systems efficiency
- Portal and digital business ( origination stage)
- Preparing and monitoring key customer accounts
- Location potential studies / market surveys / market studies .
- Future collaborations and strategic tie ups with key OEMS.