- Responsible for overall Project Management beginning with the site-identification; through Project Monitoring comprising of liaison with various external agencies, coordinating site & inter-departmental activities and requirements, planning, scheduling, cost-control, techno-legal matters, etc.; till project handing-over and closing of the Contract.
Job requirement includes dealing with Government statutory organizations, Taxes and Duties matters and other legal issues
- Creating a knowledge base for standardization of Project Management System for Operations
- Should have an eye for detail and the creativity for outstanding outlook and designing of new/existing stores
- Planning for new projects, conducting feasibility studies and formulation of projects
- Materials management and purchases
- Vendor Management
- Inventory management