Preferred: Candidates from E-commerce industry with good experience in online and offline marketing
The Engagement Marketing Team is part of the Marketing Team, whose role is to build a large audience and consumer pool for the product. This team is single handedly responsible for planning and executing programs and initiatives to create one of the most used and engaged consumer internet products in the country.
As an AVP, you are responsible for all aspects that lead to greater product usage and engagement leading to sales. You report directly to the founders and are part of the companys executive team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, identify and understand consumer segments that are relevant for the product, towards whom engagement and sales campaigns will be directed
- Develop campaigns, end-to-end, (digital, on-ground BTL and ATL) with a goal to increase product use and engagement leading to sales
- Implement marketing campaigns across all channels with effective use of budget to generate maximum sales
- Track the performance of campaigns against metrics such as reach, click throughs and sales among others
- Optimize campaigns to boost performance and document learnings
- Build organization capability (team and knowledge) to create Indias best and most effective customer engagement programs
- Building the best customer engagement program that enables customers to become passionate brand advocates, while also driving sales
- Work with the Brand Growth team to manage and monetize all marketing real-estate on the product and effectively use it to generate revenue and engagement
- Actively partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams such as key stakeholders, PR, creative, national advertising, go-to-market and individual campaign teams to ensure a consistent message and focus across all consumer touch points
E-commerce industry also with good experience in online and offline marketing