Category / Discipline: Investment Banking
Associates / Senior Associates - M&A Advisory
VP/AVP - M&A Advisory
Contract: Permanent / Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai (5 positions) & Delhi (3 positions)
We are looking to induct aggressive, result-oriented & self-motivated professionals (Engineers/ MBAs from premier institutes or CAs) aspiring to build an entrepreneurial career, having 2-5 years of experience working with IB firms, Corporate Strategy, Transaction Advisory, Corporate Banking, Equity Research or Consulting, to be an integral part of a growing family of professionals.
- The job provides friendly but challenging environment and an opportunity to work on multiple prestigious / exclusive and live domestic / cross border M&A mandates, across sectors and geographies, even while front ending experience from Day 1, with the leadership team having end-to-end client facing involvement, right from pitching stage to transaction closure.
Candidate shall be responsible for:
- assisting the leadership team in conducting & taking lead in industry research, market mapping, preparing mandate pitches, client interface
- be a touch point from data mining to preparation of marketing materials
- be a part of end-to-end deal making cycle for multiple sell-side/ buy-side mandates
- Candidate would be expected to get actively involved at every stage of the transaction, working closely with middle / senior management teams
- leading the transaction until it gets closed (client visits, meetings, bilateral discussions, commercial negotiations, due-diligence, transaction closure agreements)
Over the years, Candidate should aspire to move up the ladder, with the growing organization in building up and leading own teams independently.
- Candidate shall be analytical, multi-tasker, persuasive, should possess excellent number crunching skills, and have a hunger for growth both as a person and as a professional.
We will screen your profile in detail and revert you all possible job position matching to your cv.
Either me or my team member will call you to discuss the JD suitable and share with you a detailed presentation about the company. If no call back than not suitable for this particular position or still under evaluation for any other suitable profile.