Category / Discipline: Investment Banking
Associates / Senior Associates - M&A Advisory
VP/AVP - M&A Advisory
Contract: Permanent / Full-time
Job Location: Mumbai (5 positions) & Delhi (3 positions)
We are looking to induct aggressive, result-oriented & self-motivated professionals ( Engineers/ MBA's from premier institutes or CA- s ) aspiring to build an entrepreneurial career, having 2-5 years of experience working with IB firms, Corporate Strategy, Transaction Advisory, Corporate Banking, Equity Research or Consulting, to be an integral part of a growing family of professionals.
- The job provides friendly but challenging environment and an opportunity to work on multiple prestigious / exclusive and live domestic / cross border M&A mandates, across sectors and geographies, even while front ending experience from Day 1, with the leadership team having end-to-end client facing involvement, right from pitching stage to transaction closure.
Candidate shall be responsible for:
- assisting the leadership team in conducting & taking lead in industry research, market mapping, preparing mandate pitches, client interface
- be a touch point from data mining to preparation of marketing materials
- be a part of end-to-end deal making cycle for multiple sell-side/ buy-side mandates
- Candidate would be expected to get actively involved at every stage of the transaction, working closely with middle / senior management teams
- Leading the transaction until it gets closed (client visits, meetings, bilateral discussions, commercial negotiations, due-diligence, transaction closure agreements)
Over the years, Candidate should aspire to move up the ladder, with the growing organization in building up and leading own teams independently.
- Candidate shall be analytical, multi-tasker, persuasive, should possess excellent number crunching skills, and have a hunger for growth both as a person and as a professional.