You would typically be an individual contributor and could also have responsibilities for end-to-end delivery of project modules. You will be working closely with your project teams to conduct in-depth secondary research and primary research, apply analysis techniques and derive interesting and meaningful insights for our clients.
You may be required to travel within India/ overseas (typically emerging markets) for client meetings/ primary research.
* Support managers and practice heads with understanding the client requirements, problem definition, designing the project approach, recommendations, etc.
* Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the Industrial practice area; gravitate towards providing thought leadership internally as well as to clients
* Conduct extensive primary and/or secondary research
* Analyze data to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
* Develop proxies and triangulations for difficult-to-get data points such as revenue forecast data, market size numbers for niche industry segments, etc.
* Analyze findings for relevant trends, patterns and insights and apply them to help the team arrive at solutions/ recommendations
* Interact seamlessly with team members to ensure we deliver high-quality strategy consulting assignments that exceed client expectations
* Take complete ownership of the modules assigned as well as guide analysts/ associate consultants/ consultants on research and analysis techniques and review deliverables (as applicable)
* Produce output in the form of Power Point, Excel, Word, etc, in a near final state
* Manage vendor relationships and undertake business development activities by preparing project / work proposals, capability decks, etc.
* Collaborate with senior management in development and enhancement of knowledge nuggets and thought pieces, methodologies and frameworks, website content development, etc. Also build sales collateral's such as whitepapers and capability decks
Required Skills& Personal Attributes:
* Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
* Detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information
* Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
* Logical thought process to think through a problem and develop solutions
* Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
* High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
* Strong inter-personal skills, ability to work with teams in a time-line driven high pressure environment (typical of consulting firms)
* Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong 'can do' attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast growing set-up
* Ability to pro-actively identify ways to contribute to firms goals & mission
* International experience will be an added advantage
* Professional appearance as well as manner of speaking