Production operator will focus on ensuring equity research is formatted professionally and in line with the firms branding guidelines. In addition there will be numerous key responsibilities around data maintenance, training, liaison with IT, trouble-shooting, scheduling of reports as well as liaison with other regions to ensure the local department fits in with the global teams aspirations of a follow-the-sun workflow model. As such, though the focus of the role is predominantly focused on EMEA, there will be extensive coverage and liaison with other regions.
Reviewing research to ensure it is professionally presented in line with the firms requirements, as well as other key production responsibilities.
- Formatting research reports/PowerPoint presentations and other forms of research output.
- Coverage for 12-9pm London hours.
- Training analysts/assistants in the use of the departmental template, excel charting tool as well as other research-based applications that touch upon production.
- Co-ordination of timing and publication of pre-deal research.
- Scheduling reports with the production team.
- Working with the database team to ensure the integrity of data on the departments publishing systems/portal.
- Liaison with production teams in other regions to ensure the global workflow model.
- Establishing relationships with the printshop and monitoring quality.
- Troubleshooting problems and routing them to the correct team.
4 - 6 years of experience in production specialist in equity research teams.