Qualification: Any graduate
- Ability to clearly communicate with the users, understand requirements, propose options.
- Application development experiences on SAP my SAP ECC 6.0 or higher on SQL Server/Windows environment.
- Excellent communication, documentation, organization, collaborative and inter-personal skills
- Minimum 4 to 6 years in the SAP FICO modules configuration.
- Expertise in configuration and testing of FI/CO modules General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Banking, Fixed Assets, Enterprise Controlling, Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting and Internal Orders
- Experience in integration of FI / CO with other SAP R/3 modules, especially SD, MM and Purchasing
- Experience in configuration of other modules (SD, MM) a plus
- Must have experience working in a multi-national company
- Willingness to travel overseas periodically
- Experience in working in a validated IT environment preferred.
- Project management experience a plus.
This position is responsible supporting the Cash Management and Bank Communication Management modules within Alexion. In this role the resource will lead the support activities for the recently implemented BCM and Electronic Bank Statement process. The candidate should be solid in the following modules (see below) and have very good business knowledge of the end-to end AP /Payments execution process in SAP. Knowledge of Vendor Master Data and ability to trouble shoot issues with payments and ability to quickly resolve issues will be key requirements.