Business Partnering with Distribution, Synergy, Breathefree, Field Analytics teams to ensure all Employee life cycle activities are improve work relationships, build engagement. Responsible for Employee Life cycle activities and designing HR Processes for around 3000 employees.
Employee Life Cycle Management:
- Hiring SOP - design and adherence
- Induction SOP - design and adherence
- Employee Attrition-To control and monitor attrition numbers
- Preparing Monthly employee dashboards
- Handling any queries, concerns by employees
- Monthly planning and execution of employee engagement activities.
- Coordination with the vendors and stakeholders to ensure monitoring and feedback
- Coordinate with the Security, Facility Management to ensure sanctity and standardization of processes as suited
- Manage vendor transition / vendor contract extension as and when required
Learning and Development:
- Training and learning need identification for all levels and ensure its implementation with the help of the L&D team.
Performance Management System & Increments:
- Effectively driving the PMS exercise across region for all employees
- Correct mapping of all employees in the region.
- Systematic goal setting for review process of all relevant employees.
- Review the CMT tool on an ongoing basis and to track completion by locations against planned actions
- Life Cycle management of Employees and contract labour
- Managing and Engaging with various business Stakeholders
- Implementation of various HR Initiatives being rolled out.
- Interact with vendors on an ongoing basis to ensure Compliance norms are met
Experience - Graduate + MBA
- Relevant Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience