The main objective of the role is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, provide guidance/expertise on various valuation engagements, and lead the team towards excellence in service delivery
-Manage a team of 5-10 people
-Lead & manage several medium to large-size projects focusing on valuations of businesses with a focus on performing financial assessment and
-valuations of manufacturing and other fixed assets for mergers and acquisitions.
- Analyzing financial data related to tangible assets like property, plant and equipment, etc
- Business valuations using DCF and market-multiples based approaches
- Preferably, have very strong knowledge of accounting principles, valuation methodologies
- Calculation of trading multiples, WACC
- Financial due diligence and post-deal analysis
Desired Profile DESIRED PROFILE
Desired Profiles :
MBA / CA / CFA with min 5-8 Years of Financial exp in BPO / KPO / Shared Services
- Strong experience on various valuation Principles, techniques and methodologies including DCF, Market Comparables.
- Ability to source and analyze company and industry information
- Significant project and client management experience