The main objective is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers.
- This team works with global Business modeling teams, by providing assistance on reviews for models on various industries and transaction types. The team verifies business models to ensure that they are materially achieving what they are built for.
- Manage a team of 5-10 people
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several medium-size projects
- Ensure smooth service delivery within the defined geographical area
- Partner with internal and external clients to improve processes
- Work with project leaders to analyze resource needs and gaps across locations, and devise
Desired Profile DESIRED PROFILE
MBA / CA/ CFA with 5-8 years of experience in Financial Modeling.
Excellent understanding of integration of the Financial Statements in an MS Excel environment
- Direct experience in building, updating and quality check of financial models
- Expert level knowledge of basic corporate finance principles
- Expert level knowledge and hands on experience with MS Excel
- Managing risk and practice management
- Performing due diligence that leads to insight