A Large MNC Management Consulting Company is looking out for a Associate Director - Research & Advisory Services. The position will be based out of Dubai and will involve extensive travelling across the GCC region.
The candidate is expected to have the passion, drive, network and expertise to grow the Research & Advisory Services business. The ideal candidate should therefore have worked as Practice Head, within a Management Consulting environment in the GCC(Gulf) and be able to contribute to the top line immediately.
He should have the knack of developing new client relationships and in contributing tangibly to the top line on an immediate basis. He must also be a - hands on- manager, with the ability to direct engagements, manage deliverables, drive quality and ensure client delight.
Key Responsibilities :
- Building business and contributing to the top line (with immediate effect)
- Providing expertise in pre-sales entailing proposing client solutions, building concept / approach notes developing methodology frameworks and proposals
- Leading teams to manage / direct engagements
- Providing direction, management, leadership and quality management support to ensure that the highest standards project deliverables are met
- Manage key client relationships ensuing repeat business
- Drive the highest standards of project management to ensure productivity
Required Skills & Attributes :
- Well versed across general management consulting functions including
a) Market & industry assessment,
b) Feasibility studies,
c) Business & financial advisory,
d) Strategy development,
e) Business due diligence,
f) Operations & performance improvement or a subject matter expert/practice head in one of these key functions
- Possesses sound analytical skills (business & financial)
- Has the flexibility and maturity to independently manage / direct multiple projects at a time
- Is creative in thinking & work approach and is a problem solver
- Possesses excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal team working skills
- Has the network and contacts based on experience to start contributing immediately to the top line
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Preferably MBA from a top-tier business school.
- Only candidates having relevant working experience with consulting firms in the GCC or Middle East should apply.
- 10 to 15 years of work experience in Management Consulting / Business Advisory roles, with ideally 2 to 3 years as a Practice Head