* As an Associate Director / Director level role, you will be the key synergy point between Growth Directors, Solution Engineers and Technology teams on multi-faceted solution sets across the customer lifecycle - from pre-sales support to ongoing service delivery
* You will manage the team of Solution Architect is responsible for technology & solution architecture for various technology solutions and provide hands-on technical & thought leadership to SS function.
* You will be accountable and will own the responsibility for all RFP responses and proactive solution offering for OGS customer business needs for new and existing solutions
* You will be responsible to equip Optum to pursue complex, highly strategic deals by bringing together a diverse set of challenging product / service capabilities and provide support to ensure non-standard and highly complex solution development and delivery prior to deployment
* You will be responsible to design solution architecture to meet business requirements and enterprise standards and contribute the subject matter expertise and coaching to the project team members
* You will develop best practices, procedures, protocols for the SS function in order to keep its operation at high levels of efficiency and excellence in execution
* You will manage the bid development process as a project by setting and maintaining a timeline for successful completion and ensuring that all contributors deliver with a special focus on large and complex bids
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering and MBA or equivalent preferred.
* In-depth knowledge and experience of Java and .NET architectures - expertise in both is highly desirable as is in-depth knowledge and experience with other architectures and disciplines that are currently significant in the IT industry including aspects such as SOA, Web 2.0, Cloud, Mobile, Social, System Integration, Agile Development, etc.
* Minimum of 15 years of experience with at least 5 years leading technology,consulting, presales or account management teams within large IT organizations preferably in US healthcare related to payer and provider businesses
* Strong experience of US Healthcare Payer and Provider businesses including various IT systems like Benefits Admin System, Claims Adjudication and Management system, Claims Processing Engines, Health Information Exchanges, Accountable Care Organizations, (ACO's), Care Management Solutions etc.
* Excellent interpersonal and people management skills and proven ability to manage professional relationships at C level
* Should have excellent client interfacing skills, be energetic & self-driven individual and an outstanding collaborator / team worker who is ready to keep raising the bar of excellence
* Ability to demonstrate an extensive record of successful delivery of commercial success in presales and solution architecture domain