- Retain existing customers and attract new assets by handling client requests in a professional, timely and effective manner.
- Monitor and control service standards.
- Lead and drive improvements in the quality of customer service by looking at process improvement, building a raw bust quality control framework, identifying risks and supporting a robust recruitment process.
- Ensure delivery of all key projects related to customer operations.
- Lead the goal setting process, linking team goals into strategic objectives. Leads the appraisal, salary and bonus process and monitors team progress against objectives.
- Work and achieve high levels of customer satisfaction across all communication channels.
- Provide regular updates to department heads on trends and issues, team performance, escalated issues/ problems, project work.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of managing multi-site/ multi-channel environment.
- Minimum 12 years of experience with at least 10 years of management experience preferably from Financial services.
- Excellent understanding of the UK/ Europe market.
- Thorough knowledge of current call center systems and best practice.