Incumbent will be a part of the Food Processing & Retail consulting team and will be engaged in advising clients in the sector.
* To prepare business plans for agri business companies in the area of input supplies, post-harvest processing and farm management services segment
* To prepare strategic plans for the Government sponsored projects in the area
of agri business clusters, commodity clusters and agri market promotion ventures.
* To carry out research and prepare periodical reports in relevant sectors.
* To coordinate management development programs in the area of agri business management.
* To monitor sponsored research projects that are managed by Sathguru involving public and private institutions and generate periodic progress report relating to such projects.
* Scouting for RFPs/RFIs and writing of proposals.
* Conduct market assessments, primary and secondary researches.
* Has to analyze business development opportunities, Value chain mapping assessment, analysis of backward and market integration, strategic trend analysis, competitive mapping and bench marking, regulatory analysis etc.,
* Advanced degree in Agribusiness Management plus significant demonstrated experience in project implementation is preferred.
* Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by the non scientist community.
* Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to attend to detail and work independently.
* Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple projects and details, meet in flexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems.