* Counsel team members on the project on KPIs, key financial drivers,
* Ensures that team members deliver quality service as per client's needs and priorities
* Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
* Develops deep and enduring relationships with key customers. Generates ideas for new sub service line initiatives.
Responsible for monthly compilation (from the reporting systems) of the financial reports pertaining to the Global centers
Review of the financial numbers, variance analysis and interacting with the center Finance PBFA teams to clarify open questions if any
Prepare the combined monthly financial operations dashboard for Global centers with different cuts - location, service function etc, along with executive summary for each cut
Reconciliation of headcount / FTE numbers in the MIS reports with the system reports, and prepare explanations for the same
Actively support in preparation of any ad-hoc reporting requirement that may come up from time to time
Involve in the annual Plan / Forecast process by defining standard formats as well as actively engage in the review of variances
Prepare various dashboards / presentations to support the PBFA / Finance leadership during the governance group review of annual results, Forecast and Plan
Actively interface with other Global center Finance leaders to maximize knowledge sharing throughout the firm.
Technical skills requirements:
* In-depth experience, 6-10 yrs in a similar role preferably.
* Chartered Accountant is a must
* Working skills and knowledge of financial modules of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Peoplesoft, Hyperion, Oracle Financials etc).
* Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
* Well developed collaboration, presentation and influencing skill
* Structured communication skills and a professional presence
PBFA - Planning, Budgeting and Financial Analysis.