Should have Extensive knowledge of securities rules and regulations covering operating procedures and customer protection. He/She Should have experience in Domestic and International Institutional and Retail Accounts Prime Brokerage Business DVP/RVP, Options, Equities, Fixed income Mutual Funds, Market Making, Investment Banking. Will be responsible for the Acquisition of HNI & Corporate clients.
MBA IN FINANCE & MARKETING/CS/CA
* Should have strong Knowledge of Mutual Fund - Register and Transfer Agency Operations like, Ledgers Reconciliation, MIS Reports, Checks Deposits, Nav Uploads, Bank, Ledger & 3-way Reconciliations, maintaining open item details, Refunds, Commissions and Transfers.
* Supervise the Statutory reports like MCR, SEBI Reports & AMFI Reports to AMC/Corporate Office.
* Supervision of DCB, NEFT, RTGS & ECS controls to the concerned banks according to the payable locations of investors.
* Handling the Mutual Fund commercial transactions like subscription, redemption, switches along with special products like STP,SIP & SWP.
* Liaising with shareholders with regards to subscriptions, redemptions and stock transfers.
* Responsible for developing business plans and sales strategies for the market to meet the goal and objectives of the organization.
* Maintain excellent relations with clients to generate avenues for further business.
* Shall achieve the budgeted targets & consistently increasing the revenue.
* Monitoring and analyzing the market trends on a continuous basis and contribute effectively to the overall business strategy of the company.
* Aggressively pursuing new business opportunities while supervising, controlling and developing business through existing sales team & business partners.
* Processing RTA agreements including conditions for the appointment.
* Maintaining the principal corporate books and records
* Maintaining the fund's shareholder register
* Issuing share certificates (if applicable)
* Ensuring proper compilation of subscription forms, with reference to requisite qualification requirements
* Assisting with the annual audit
* Should have pleasing personality with excellent communication skills (English & Hindi)
* Should have exposure to current market exposure
* Strong Client Management relationship skills
Strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills