Architect our server systems and engineer it for high performance. You'll make key architectural decisions as well as solve scaling challenges. The right candidate loves programming, ships code to production quickly and is passionate about building products for the web & mobile.
- Development of our application's backend.
- Design, develop and own components of the product.
- Collaborate with the team and communicate effectively, to solve problems and build, extend, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture
- Strengthen or improve development and release processes within the team.
- Guide and mentor team members.
What we require:
- You have worked on very large internet applications and were instrumentally involved with the scaling and performance challenges.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of MVC and OOP. Bonus for understanding of prevalent design patterns.
- Good working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases.
- Understanding of RESTful APIs and services is a plus.
- Contributions to open source project is a plus.
- Performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques is a plus.
- Understanding of message queues, pub-sub, in-memory data stores.
- You should be thorough with version control system concepts.
- Startup mentality, high willingness to learn, and hardworking.
- At least 7+ years experience in the above mentioned areas.