Responsibilities would include:
- Interface with customers and sales team to understand delivery requirements and make suggestions.
- Analytically driven resource and process planning
- High quality delivery with cost control
- Meet customers for relationship building
- Work with product team for new feature implementation
- Implement new initiatives end-to-end
- Reporting to top management with execution and efficiency MIS
- B Tech. + MBA from an institute of repute.
- 3+ years in Operations and Delivery Management. Past experience of resource management, scheduling and planning is required.
- Good English communication skills - written and verbal.
- Results driven dedicated to setting and achieving quantifiable goals for self, team and all projects.
- Extremely proactive with strong bias for action.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership over increasingly larger projects