The Regulatory Reporting, Planning and Projects function is responsible for internal capital adequacy monitoring and external regulatory reporting for regulated entities. Outside the reporting function, regulatory planning supports global businesses to manage their capital usage within the Legal entities efficiently. The planning area also plays a vital role in ensuring the entities are adequately capitalized in view of the changing regulatory landscape and global business growth ambitions.
- Capital Adequacy calculation
- Leverage ratio calculation
- Analysis of RWA to monitor movements and optimization
- Upstream data validation. Interaction with Risk for validating Risk numbers
- Interaction with other teams like IT, Ops and Legal
- Credit and Market risk calculations for RWA calculations
- Analysis variances at counter party, trade level and providing commentary.
- Ensuring netting and collateral utilization.
- Exposure to financial reporting/ Liquidity reporting/regulatory reporting
- Experience in Capital Adequacy - MUST.