We are seeking a proven, tactical and strategic Enterprise Client Success leader in the Mumbai region to generate growth in our largest and most strategic accounts. As an Enterprise Client Success Associate VP (AVP CS), you will play an integral part of our strategy in establishing and expanding our footprint in the worlds largest global accounts.
- The AVP - Client Success will be a seasoned, highly capable professional who develops manages the entire Client Servicing & Program Management strategy for the company. The AVP will be expected to be proficient at negotiations and should be able to manage senior marketing managers & country managers at fortune 500 and DNB 1000 brands/enterprises. He/She should have fantastic client servicing skills and should lead his team on the same.
- As a member of the mid-level management team in the company, the AVP will be expected to solve key client issues, design on Go-To-Market strategies of our clients, innovate in programs, oversee the development and delivery of high-quality deployments and overall, lead the success of the company"s Client programs. Developing & managing a strong reporting team, managing team budgets, Client billing and other financial performance metrics will also be expected from the AVP.
Key Responsibilities Areas:
- Client / Key Account Management: Establish and maintain relationships with key client contacts and ensure that relationships exist across various hierarchy levels and grow over time Design / develop opportunities for company via new programs with a client
- this includes program design, new opportunity identification, strategy & execution plans, project governance mechanisms, project staffing plans, budgets & profitability management, etc Lead regular client reviews & governance meetings identify specific strategic opportunities with Blockbuster clients, build senior relationships to build longevity in these strategic relationships
- Business development: Lead the growth of existing business by continually showcasing program successes to clients/brand teams identify and leverage opportunities for organic growth mining existing accounts for new programs & additional deployments develop and direct new business programs, consumer / channel concepts, leverage technology for innovative product implementations, etc. including the ability to participate in industry federation events to launch sales campaigns, etc. be able to engage with the senior leaders and participate in building new business processes from start to finish.
- Team Building & People Management: The AVP will be responsible for leading / developing a high performance team Should be able to generate/identify growth opportunities for the company with its Clients and guide the team to perform towards them. Build a collaborative culture & deliver on the company's market share objectives.
- Communication Skills: The AVP is expected to possess top of the line communication capabilities
- written, oral and presentation skills. Should be able to draft, conceptualize and execute crisp communications to a variety of audience including industry leaders, opinion makers, etc.
- Profitability & Revenue Management: The AVP will be expected to run a profit center and will be measured on the same.
Hence, developing financial models in projects, managing program budgets, Client billing & revenue, etc will be well within the scope of the AVP role.