Looking for Six Sigma Black Belt certified candidates with 9-12 years experience
- Should have been or had worked on/with Investment Banking client
- Project Management experience is a must
- Business Process management exp. is a must.
Key Responsibilities / Deliverables:
- Execute and manage the Black Belt projects leveraging on Six Sigma Methodology
- End to End responsibility for identifying problem statement, developing a solution and driving implementation to achieve desired outcome
- Front end solution presentation and defense by articulating value
- Help business lines with specific objectives of productivity improvements and savings
- Provide leadership for process improvement objectives and programs like Lean Management, Lean Six Sigma, etc.
- Support & manage Lean Six Sigma training & certification. Coach members to attain Orange/Green belt certification and improve organization competency on Lean Six Sigma
- Coach and mentor Green Belts
- Design, development and implementation of transformation solutions based on Lean/Six Sigma/QIP methodologies to drive process excellence.
- Responsible for implementation of structure program governance and establish and manage appropriate governance with stakeholders
- Coach, mentor and providing performance feedback to the team
- Coordinate with partners (Paris and other regions) to evolve new approaches on transformation & support their local implementation
- Support culture of efficiency within the organization.