To create & support core PMO processes (Control documents, Reporting, Risks & Issues, Change Management, Planning, and Dependency Management). Utilise project data to create Management Information for use by the Senior Leadership team. Produce regular and ad hoc Senior Executive Reports, monitor and ensure that projects comply with the Governance framework. Manage expectations and relationships with senior stakeholders. Manage a team of leads and analysts for supporting specific PMO workstreams.
Principal Accountables :
- Create & support core PMO processes (control documents, reporting, risks & issues, change management, planning and dependency management).
- Utilize project data to create MI (management information) for use by the senior leadership team.
- Produce regular and ad hoc senior executive reports that may be presented to all levels of the organization, up to the CEO & Chair.
- Create tools to help monitor progress or to help produce MI for the senior leadership team.
- Monitor and ensure that projects comply with the governance framework.
- To work effectively with work streams, financial controller and the Programme Management Office (PMO), other programme PMOs and other external bodies such as KPMG, IBM etc.
- All progress reports produced on time
- Core PMO Processes supported at the discretion of the global programme planning manager.
- All relevant documents available on demand/on request to all relevant members of the programme
- Push for document standards and templates, base lining documents
- Administer governance calls.
B.Tech / MBA
8+ years post qualification experience (after degree qualification), at least 5 years of relevant multiple PMO Project Management Office) experience on the Functional side in an MNC preferably in Banking vertical. PMP / Prince2 preferred.
(Experience in IT Infrastructure PM / Software PM is not suitable).
- Significant exposure to project and programme management systems and methodologies, processes, procedures and tools.
- Experience of Project management methodology such as PRINCE 2 or PMI (project management institute) is beneficial but candidate will be expected qualify within 2 years of joining the bank.
- Familiarity to project/program management tools like Clarity, Interregate, Cognos, MS Sharepoint, Open Workbench etc.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners and vendors.
- Essential - exposure to international business of any kind.
- Fluent business English (spoken and written) language skills.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and solution to problematic areas.
- An excellent attention to detail.
- Team working and experience working in a project environment and a flexible and adaptable working style to work with multiple project managers.