AVP - OTC settlements
Role & Responsibilities of the position in brief:
- Responsible for managing OTC Setts process.
- Knowledge of OTC FID and Equity products.
- Responsible for ensuring successful completion of BAU without issues / errors.
- Review - Front-to-Back- risk within the process and implement controls.
- Knowledge of key industry matching and execution platforms such as DTCC, Marketwire.
- Knowledge of clearing across LCH, ICE and CLS.
- Handling overall settlements and associated escalations.
- Assisting the Vice President in completing ad-hoc tasks and projects.
- Participating in projects and UAT's and providing inputs to IT & BA's from an operations perspective.
- Responsible for MIS reporting and analyzing deviations, if any.
- Liaise with various IT teams to prioritize system enhancements and developments.
Key Skills :
- Product & Process skills/experience at least 4+ years of relevant OTC settlement experience, preferably current experience.
- Should possess excellent product knowledge across FID & EQ derivatives.
- Should have knowledge of Capital Markets and Investment Banking Operations Should have understanding of process flows.
- Looking for candidates who are currently an AVP.
- Flexible to work in any of the shifts