- Responsible for planning and implementing various communication activities aligned to the organization's objective and roadmap.
- Responsible for communication activities within the organization (known as internal communication) and external communication that includes Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and public relations.
Graduate Degree: Any discipline. BA / MA (Mass communication) / MBA is desired
Certification required: None required
Range of Experience: 7 to 15 years
Role Title: Assistant Vice President
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Possess Creative thinking
- Experience of Project management
- Knowledge of Key stakeholder management
- Possess Interpersonal skills
- Must have Decision making
- Result Orientation
- Client Focus
- Contribution to Strategy
- People Development
- Change leadership
- Team Leadership
Responsibilities + Duties:
- Conceptualize communication campaigns as per the Business/ organizational needs.
- Monitor execution and measure effectiveness at key intervals throughout implementation of the communication plan.
- Manage creative agency relationships (internal or external) to ensure timely and quality execution
- Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders to ensure long term partnerships.
- Support the joint initiatives with counterparts in other SG Group entities in India and develop common platforms for communication
- Manage all organisational communication channels.
- Contribute to strategic initiatives of the organization & dept.
- Manage teams
- Design career path for team members
- Build & develop a cohesive team
WOW Factor of this JOB: Opportunity to gain exposure to extensive cross functional interaction across the organization,High visibility and Excessive interaction with external bodies
Reports To: Vice President
Who are the Reportees: Internal and External Communication Specialist & Graphics Designers / Associates/Senior Associates/Managers/Senior Managers
- Interact with Industry bodies, Non Government Organisations (NGOs), vendors and creative agencies
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, such as Senior Executives within the Organization