Brief description of principal responsibilities (generally 6-8) for this job ranked by percentage of time. Begin each responsibility with an action verb. All duties should add to 100% with no responsibility equaling less than 5%.
* Leads the development of Total Rewards Strategy to support achievement of business priorities, and to meet the overarching goal of attracting and retaining talent. Designs programs and policies in line with TRS and drives the deployment of the programs. Establishes review mechanisms to ensure program objectives are being met.
* Evaluates the competitiveness of rewards by developing robust market data sources. Manages relationships with consulting partners and ensures benchmarking projects are delivered to expected standards. Creates preparedness of market data repository to cater to customized and off cycle data requirements.
*Establishes and manages major compensation processes such as salary structures, merit increases, performance bonus payouts, variable pay plans and long term incentives. Creates compensation proposals for leadership reviews for critical organization wide compensation decisions, including compensation for CXO positions. Recommends compensation changes in line with promotions and lateral movements. Reviews recommended changes to Account Manager incentive plans and facilitates appropriate leadership approvals.
* Reviews Salary & Benefit costs and reports analysis and insights in specific leadership forums. Proposes appropriate budgets for S&B costs escalations considering relevant industry benchmarks, macro economic environment, business performance and Encore?s compensation philosophy. Tracks and ensures optimum utilization of S&B budgets.
* Drives the communication of Total Rewards, policies and programs to managers and employees. Creates tools and forums for communication of rewards philosophy and key messages under various reward programs. Creates job aids and tools to equip managers with compensation and benefit related information to support delivery within their teams.
* Provides consultative support to business leadership on rewards decisions that are highly complex in nature. Shares insights and observations on linkages between rewards and desired business outcomes. Develops rewards solutions for unique business problems from time to time.
*Drives achievement of strategic HR objectives by leading specific projects and critical mandates. May participate in cross functional global teams or lead specific project teams to deliver assignments in line with strategic business priorities.