- CA with 5 -10 years of relevant work experience
The Assistant Vice President is expected to manage and supervise all the finance and accounts functions and ensure proper maintenance of accounting systems of the Company.
The individual is expected to assist the management on strategic and tactical matters related to cost-benefit analysis, audits, cash flow management, MIS reporting, budget management and control, taxation, forecasting, and compliance.
The Accounts team currently manages the accounts of multiple subsidiaries globally and is expected to coordinate and work with partners/consultants on international audits, filings, transfer pricing mechanism, etc. on ongoing basis.
The individual should be able to adapt to a continually evolving environment while managing the team.
- Ensuring Direct Tax compliance's and handling all Indirect Tax matters in coordination with the consultants
- Liaising with tax consultants for completion of assessments, appeals, and refunds
- Coordinating and managing statutory audits, transfer pricing studies, and timely filing of tax returns
- Ensuring maintenance of all statutory registers including Minutes of Board Meeting, AGM/EGM etc. with the help of consultants
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Ensuring that all accounting standards and Standard Operating Procedures are followed in preparing the financial statements
- Ensuring maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures
- Preparing and maintaining regular MIS reports for senior management
- Coordinating with consultants/advisors for setting-up new entity in specific geography and understanding the regulatory and compliance requirements
- Coordinating and managing relationships with the consultants, service providers, bankers and auditors
- Forecasting cash flows and managing working capital requirements
- Analyzing and monitoring key performance indicators such as profitability levels, collections, etc.
- Analyzing costs, revenues, trends, financial commitments and obligations and developing forward looking predictive models to provide insights
- Ensuring regulatory and financial compliance in all matters of the Company
- Managing and overseeing receivables and payables for the Company
- Managing payroll
- Recognizing long-term needs for information systems, planning for customized modules, and ensuring effective utilization of accounting software and systems
- Ensuring confidentiality of financial data and proprietary information
- Extremely strong fundamentals in Accounting
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Effective managerial skills
- Good written & oral communication skills
- Proactive and entrepreneurial traits; and a willingness to grow and learn on a daily basis
- Eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team-orientation with an ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously